Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Heroes to abuse for easy win at patch 6.86


The so-called Balance of Power patch doesn't really mean balance on all heroes, like past Dota 2 patches, some heroes are nerfed, balanced and buffed. Here are the list of pub-stomping heroes for easy win at normal and ranked games. These heroes are abused for easy MMR climb.

Winranger - With a slight nerf on her shackles which can be disjointed. Meaning, when a hero blinks, shackles won't normally follow the hero and shackle it, instead, due to this change, his shackle can now be evaded. BUT, this hero is still strong because of the Aghanim's scepter buff.

Pudge - Reworked Aghanim's scepter will give you a 4-second hook cooldown plus more damage. Yes, pudge is a a grabber that works best wherever lane you put him to.

Invoker - This guy might be Icefrog's favorite, invoke at level 1? Well, it sure is a buff that made this hero more useful and powerful every game. 

Dragon Knight - A buff on his dragon blood with more HP regeneration, he was so tanky before what more now!

Bristleback - Even if you don't give this hero an Aghanim's scepter buff, this hero is too annoying and painful at the same time, although you just need Undying, LC and Magic Wand to counter this guy, still he's not to be underestimated.

Legion commander - Play her right and she will own the game big time! Even if you don't buy Aghanim's on this hero, she's still powerful and a pub-stomper, but if you want her to be a locker go for Agha!

Ursa - Aganim's scepter gives this hero's ultimate a free-activation card even when stunned, lower CD on ulti with 80% reduced damage on level 3, he's still a monster like he was before.

Ember Spirit - the so-called 1v9 hero that can own the late game by using double or single Divine Rapier.

Spectre - paired with good supports this hero will help you climb the MMR ladder since he's tanky with high Hero damage!

More heroes to come depending on the new metas we will discover! Happy gaming!

5 comments:

  1. I am reading your articles a long time now.I would like to ask some questions about

    your smurf guide.I have an account with 80 matches which hasn't go to the TBD stage

    yet.But I haven't go to very high skill bracket yet.Now I have 50 games left if I

    own the game with winning streaks(for a example a 3 win streak with good kda and gmp

    and xmp) and good stats can I go to vhs bracket or the system has locked me to the

    high skill?I think that my problem in the start of the account was I spam phantom

    assasin for a 15 games this makes me believe that the system doesnt like the

    spamming heros mode and wants versatility so I'm not sure.THough i have an 60 % win

    rate which at the first 40 games I have 70 winrate which still doesnt give me very

    high skill bracket to play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Make sure to also add HD (hero damage) as a factor to increase your bracket. But don't give up, some people I knew who were stuck in high skill ended up with 4.3k mmr after TBD stage by spamming invoker in the calibration. A good invoker with Hero Damage and game impact better than other 9 players in-game is a huge factor in determining MMR!

      Delete

      Delete
  2. Dude I played most my games with spec like I played for 38 game. Mayb 20 with spec but I got into very high skipl. It just depends on your KDA stats. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude I played most my games with spec like I played for 38 game. Mayb 20 with spec but I got into very high skipl. It just depends on your KDA stats. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I've been following your site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work!rainbow six siege boost

    ReplyDelete